Friday, April 1, 2011

Blogging: Day 4

I can't believe that we are on the last day of Thing 1!  I've been reading blogs each day and exploring the different blog sites that Polly suggested.  I'm definitely more comfortable with this, though there are still some questions I haven't figured out.  Like why I can bookmark some blogs and not others.  And why one of my colleagues can't seem to leave comments on anybody's blog.  She thinks the software hates her!  Anybody got a better idea?

Thanks to everyone who is participating!!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally baffled about why she can't leave comments. I suggested she try a different computer altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, where are you trying to bookmark that blogs? And what kind of error are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re Chris' problem with comments: I know it is a real problem because I saw it happen. I believe she tried another computer, but I am not sure. Of course, it figures the "I hate blogging" person would have that kind of problem, right??

    Re my inability to bookmark blogs: I am using Firefox. No error messages. It just doesn't do it. Kind of like Chris' comment problem. I will try again today. I should have done it from home over the weekend but didn't think of it.

    ReplyDelete